Article: Lee Jun Ki is in a 'real relationship' but he should've had a basic level of respect
Source: Oh My News via Nate
1. [+658, -45] The people who are saying a variety is just a variety aren't wrong... but Lee Jun Ki is not a rookie, he's high enough in his career that he can turn down shows if he doesn't want to do them. Obviously he agreed to do this show, right? If he has a girlfriend, he shouldn't have agreed to it... I don't care if it's all scripted or if it's just a variety show, it's basic respect ㅠ
2. [+631, -43] The reason he's getting hate is #1 he lied to the producers #2 he flirted with Park Min Young under the guise of wanting to change up his image and pick up some romance genre works... There has never been another person on this show as aggressive as Lee Jun Ki was with the flirting. And to think he had a girlfriend this entire time... No one would've cared if he stayed within the lines but he didn't tsk tsk tsk.
3. [+524, -32] The article's right, that's why he's getting hate
4. [+61, -3] I'm an Lee Jun Ki fan myself but he really is being disrespectful to the viewers of the show with this, it's frustrating
5. [+58, -0] I know so many people are saying it's just a variety show, let it go, but what we're asking is why he felt the need to act and turn a variety into his own drama. Even the producers thought it'd be disrespectful to the viewers and canceled the next episode.
6. [+51, -1] Lee Jun Ki really was way too flirty on the show compared to the other cast members... I'm glad that Park Min Young didn't seem too invested in the show. If only Lee Jun Ki didn't go so over the top...
7. [+47, -0] This article has a point. Even if it's just a variety show, the show's concept allowed Lee Jun Ki a lot of room to just be honest in opening up with other people. He could've just been like "When I had a girlfriend, such and such happened" but instead he kept flirting like "You're making my heart flutter" and "It's been such a while since I've been in a relationship"... it's all these lies that are making us uncomfortable.
8. [+30, -1] Really just puts Park Min Young and Jun Hye Bin in awkward positions
9. [+28, -0] If you're wondering why the public is so harsh over every little mistake celebrities make, it's because celebrities lie over every little thing to us and cause scandals and come back thinking it's all okay
10. [+27, -0] If any of you saw the way Park Min Young reacted to his words, you'd know that she wasn't just acting. I related so much to her reactions that I replayed their scenes over and over... It's really unfair that Lee Jun Ki was pretty much practicing his romcom desires on a variety show with an unknowing participant.