Lee Jun Ki apologizes for the controversy surrounding his relationship reveal



Article:
[Official] Lee Jun Ki, "I apologize for the late announcement on my relationship with Jun Hye Bin... I feel responsible for all of this"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,555, -82] His variety show had too big of an impact... we know it's a variety show but he led us on with the way he was acting and he matched with her so well too ㅠㅠ

2. [+2,648, -123] He just never should have gone on that variety show

3. [+1,780, -40] Proves a variety is just a variety ㅠㅜㅜ....

5. [+1,414, -74] I'm a Lee Jun Ki fan myself but not only did he deny the rumors several times but also put himself on a show acting as if he was single the entire time... I would never do a show like that at least out of consideration for the person I'm dating.

6. [+380, -13] He led the viewers on so hard on 'My Ear's Candy' that I thought surely the rumors with Jun Hye bin weren't true... but I guess this is all just business for celebrities.

7. [+357, -15] The timing of it was just so unfortunate... I'm sure a lot of celebrities are still fooling us right now... ㅜ

8. [+351, -14] Celebrities in relationships should refrain from taking shows like this in general

9. [+417, -47] Who knew his image would tank this hard..

10. [+299, -15] I'm just a light fan of his but I thought that his rumors with Jun Hye Bin had to be fake with how he was acting on the show ㅋㅋㅋ but since I am a fan after all, there is some disappointment. I'm not against his relationship but I can't help but think he shouldn't have taken the variety show in the first place.

-