Article: [Exclusive] Lee Jun Ki has been in a relationship for 2 years... "Candy is Jun Hye Bin"
Source: SBS funE via Naver
1. [+4,008, -56] Totally unexpected ㅋㅋ
2. [+3,664, -104] Hul, totally shocking... with the way he was acting on Candy, I thought he didn't have a girlfriend
3. [+2,817, -55] I guess this is what they call random ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+2,715, -58] I'm more surprised that he's managed to keep it hidden for two years ㅎ
5. [+922, -31] Lee Jun Ki... probably shouldn't have taken up Candy
6. [+867, -16] I guess Candy was just scripted then... he's a good actor
7. [+791, -38] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He had a girlfriend this whole time and yet acted like that on Candy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
8. [+723, -30] Why's he on Candy then?
1. [+531, -21] Can celebrities please refrain from going on dating shows when they're dating someone else, even if it's all scripted
2. [+376, -34] Can we please stop asking him why he went on Candy and acting like any of that is real to begin with
3. [+349, -16] It's not his first scandal with Jun Hye Bin anyway, and I think they match well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ although it is weird that their dating news came out after he's been on Candy..
4. [+42, -7] Then what was all that with Park Min Young?
5. [+33, -1] I think they decided to go public because he matched so well with Park Min Young on Candy and everyone was egging them on to date ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+27, -6] Lee Jun Ki could do better;;;;
7. [+23, -2] He shouldn't have gone on a dating show to begin with then
8. [+19, -4] He matches with Park Min Young better... Maybe Jun Hye Bin felt jealous because everyone was saying he matched with her well on Candy ㅋㅋ
9. [+19, -3] They're both handsome and pretty but don't match well together
10. [+18, -6] So he was playing Park Min Young the whole time on Candy?