Jun Somi shares more pictures of her adorable little sister


Article: "Love my dongsaeng" Jun Somi reveals doll-like little sister

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+552, -16] ㅠㅠㅠ She's so pretty, I wonder what her dongsaeng will grow up to be

2. [+378, -13] Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+263, -60] Hmm, I bet we'll see her on a few varieties before she transitions into becoming a child actor, so obvious

4. [+19, -5] I wonder why western/asian mixes are always so pretty and handsome. Usually when you pick apart the parents, they're not that special themselves.

5. [+12, -2] They look alike so pretty

6. [+9, -3] These two really are so pretty

7. [+7, -0] The last picture is basically Big Somi and Little Somi ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+7, -1] She can be a child actor ^^ I bet she gets a lot of casting offers for child modeling

9. [+6, -2] Mixed kids are seriously the best looking... especially the asian woman + western man, the mix is the prettiest

10. [+6, -1] Pretty like a doll ♡

-