Jun Ji Hyun's new 'Hera' CF looks outdated?





Article: Jun Ji Hyun's new CF gets criticized for being "bizarre"

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate [youtube video]

1. [+1,449, -22] What is this... Chinese looking CF...?

2. [+1,020, -15] So poorly produced... Probably half a$$ed it thinking Jun Ji Hyun could carry the rest

3. [+874, -10] Looks like a CF you'd see from 2000

4. [+34, -3] Maybe the CF is produced for the Chinese market

5. [+22, -14] I was too busy staring at her beauty to care about the background

6. [+17, -0] Hera usually has amazing CFs... I remember their last one was good enough to be used as a Seoul tourism promo ad... But this one's pretty bad, yeah

7. [+14, -2] So Chinese in style

8. [+12, -1] It actually looks better in video, I totally liked it. She looks very cool in it and it makes you realize why she's still considered the top.

9. [+10, -3] Have you actually seen the video though...? Am I the only one who thought it was cool...? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+10, -3] Maybe my eyes are weird but I thought it was fresh and different ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-