Jessica's flea market is a hit




Article: "Bought it for $30" Jessica's flea market is a hit

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+637, -50] I wouldn't buy it

2. [+579, -35] I guess this is what Jessica is up to lately... thaad is ruining her chances in China so she has to do all sorts of marketing in Korea to keep her career afloat

3. [+64, -9] She landed a $4,000 jacket for $30.. I'm quite jealous

4. [+54, -2] People aren't buying it just because Jessica wore it... the clothes themselves are super high end brands and she's selling them for cheap

5. [+37, -2] Honestly Jessica probably wore those clothes like once or twice at most so it's a steal for people who are buying these at low prices when they're all high end brands ㅡㅡ no one's actually buying these just because Jessica wore it

6. [+33, -16] I guess business isn't going well for her seeing as how she's selling her own clothes for money now

7. [+29, -9] I reckon it's tough for her in China lately... I heard she released a new song recently too. It was sad to see it kicked off the charts in just a day...

8. [+24, -6] Poor Jessica trying to bring up her image with business being tough lately ㅋㅋ

-