Article: [Direct Interview] Iron completely denies all assault on ex girlfriend
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+3,371, -120] Please don't give him interviews, he doesn't deserve any
2. [+2,911, -114] Even if the woman asked for him to hit her, what sane man hits someone to the point where they get injured? He obviously meant to assault her and now he's trying to distract from the issue
3. [+2,137, -59] It logically doesn't make sense. No sane man could hit a woman that hard. Maybe slap her around if she wants it but assaulting her like that in the middle of doing it just makes him a sadist.
4. [+2,149, -77] His first excuse was that she asked to be hit so he complied, and now he's saying he never hit her at all? Why'd he change his stance? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just admit your wrongdoing and apologize
5. [+1,702, -57] Why is he always so shameless?
6. [+337, -5] Last time he said the woman asked to be hit and tried to make her seem like some sexual deviant, now he's denying hitting her at all
7. [+303, -9] So if you never hit her, why did your nuna obsessively apologize to the woman? I really want to know
8. [+278, -1] Don't support this guy, he also said so himself that he stabbed his friend in junior/high school
Article: Iron attends first court hearing for assault on ex-girlfriend
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+366, -7] His shoes are dirty
2. [+340, -6] His looks took a turn for the worse;; he looked alright on 'Show Me the Money'
3. [+232, -9] This nugu's going to get some fame off of this
4. [+23, -2] He's pretty ugly... I don't think he looked this bad before but he looks ugly in this photo
5. [+23, -0] He looks so confident ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+18, -1] He looked so handsome on 'Show Me the Money', who's this thug here ㅠㅠ
7. [+15, -1] He looks like a total thug
8. [+13, -0] What a trash of a life... from abusing drugs to beating your girlfriend tsk tsk