CL shows support for Minzy's solo


Article: CL shows support for Minzy's solo "Proud" strong loyalty

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+444, -32] It's good to see them consistently supporting one another like this

2. [+430, -24] I'm really glad Minzy went solo this time. Seeing her pictures, it's clear she's gotten so much prettier, even though I know there's some photoshop involved. She looks charming. I know she got plastic surgery but she did it in a natural way that blends with her original features so it doesn't look awkward. Her song's good and she seems so friendly seeing her interact with the other 'Unnies' members. I know that she's going to do so well for herself so I don't think it's necessary to say I wish her even more luck ㅋ

3. [+396, -26] If only if it weren't for that one member...

4. [+22, -5] Even if they did have any discord, how bad could it be... In the end, their damn agency and their contracts probably have more to do with messing relationships up than anything else

5. [+12, -2] With CL and Park Bom as the main stars and Dara as the visual, Minzy really didn't have much room to shine. YG seemed to have put the spotlight on the three too... I'm so proud that Minzy is finally able to shine on her own now.

6. [+9, -1] CL and Minzy were really the only talented ones out of 2NE1. Just look at their faces... they got this far based on pure skills alone.

7. [+8, -0] So surprised by how good Minzy's body looked on 'Unnies'~ I thought I was watching a foreign singer ㅋ

8. [+6, -0] Her songs's so good, I wish it gets more attention... way too good to just let it go to waste

9. [+3, -1] The group was ruined by Park Bom but you have to admit she played a huge role in getting the group popular in the first place too... she was also the most popular member of the group too

-