Article: Lee Se Young's unexpected body '700 squats a day'
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+1,261, -85] Thin, bony legs vs toned, thick, healthy thighs... I bet you 100 out of 100 men would find the second option 100 times sexier
2. [+1,124, -42] Now this is what true beautiful legs are
3. [+1,060, -40] This is the real deal
4. [+59, -1] She's a natural beauty and still put even more effort in to tone up her body like this. All she needs is more depth to her acting and a better drama and she'll be successful.
5. [+52 -5] The western industry loves legs like that. Western women find working out a must. Not for dieting but for toning up.
6. [+50, -2] It's easy to say 700 but it's actually really hard and you get out of breath fast. Amazing that she does it... I've been trying to do squats to build muscle because I'm nothing but thin so I know how much effort goes into this.
7. [+48, -3] I wish UEE would see this article... seems like she forgot what made her famous in the first place
8. [+44, -1] There's a huge difference between being fat thick and toned thick
9. [+40, -1] Wow dabeak.. look at those hips... respect
10. [+39, -2] If she's not wearing butt pads, then her legs will definitely go down as the sexiest out of female celebrities