Yoojoo reveals she bought her parents an air conditioner with her first paycheck


Article: Girlfriend's Yoojoo, "I bought my parents an air conditioner with my first pay"

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+406, -24] They only got paid enough for an air conditioner? I would've thought they would've made more...

2. [+288, -7] I wish I could get paid.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋall I look forward to is a bonus at the end of the year ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+19, -9] Give her 2-3 more years and she'll be driving import cars and buying a house

4. [+18, -4] That's actually not bad that they got paid a little over a year after debut. Seolhyun didn't get paid by FNC till the three year mark and she already shot 20 CFs by then and hasn't been able to afford a house yet. Twice got paid in three months but they're under JYP so the comparison is moot...

5. [+10, -1] Yoojoo kept Girlfriend afloat

6. [+9, -0] The only idols who get paid right after debut are the ones from big companies like Twice. The rest are stuck paying back their training expenses.

7. [+8, -1] Yoojoo deserves to be paid more than the rest

8. [+7, -2] I would consider Girlfriend a successful group but they're only getting paid now...

9. [+4, -0] The first paycheck is usually not that much because it's still probably taking the remaining training debt out of it

10. [+4, -1] Girlfriend is on a ton of radio shows... they had a live last night and two more after that... please don't faint again;;;

-