Article: 'The Liar and His Lover' Lee Hyun Woo ♥ Joy's fate-like beginning... meeting in the rain
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+133, -8] Basically an internet fanfic in real life... the drama's a fantasy filler for all you teens in middle and high school
2. [+123, -32] I started watching for Joy but the drama's just a mess. Both the leads and the supporting characters are bad at acting, Lee Hyun Woo's acting is hopeless, his character doesn't match him, Joy's acting is bad... and the script is even worse. Who is the scriptwriter? The editing is bad and random. Totally web drama quality. Awkward and poorly produced... People say the original is better but if Lee Hyun Woo and Joy was the best they could do casting wise, the drama really falls short.
3. [+83, -23] They really need this drama to do well too
4. [+34, -12] The two leads are basically battling out who has the worst acting skills
5. [+33, -7] Now this is what I call an utter mess
6. [+29, -6] Had to turn it off because their acting was so bad....
7. [+24, -6] Joy......;
8. [+21, -4] Lee Hyun Woo seems to be losing his eye for picking dramas
9. [+21, -26] Joy's gorgeous... so cute ❤❤
10. [+22, -5] There is not a drama where there isn't an idol these days... sucks...