Article: [Exclusive] Big Bang TOP won't be attending his completion ceremony for training... why?
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+266, -22] Did he get sent to the guardhouse? You're only exempted from attending your completion ceremony if you get sent to the guardhouse or you're hospitalized
2. [+263, -17] Just seeing that picture of him with his name tag on backwards a few weeks ago showed that he wasn't fit enough for training. Perhaps he's the best first ever celebrity to fail his training?
3. [+257, -17] It's usually one of three reasons: he's sick and hospitalized, he couldn't complete his training, or he got sent to the guardhouse
4. [+37, -14] I wonder how poorly he did in his training that he can't even attend his completion ceremony? ㅋㅋㅋ Did he fail?
5. [+34, -3] To all you stupid fangirls defending him saying that he was moved to another training center, the article meant that you're supposed to attend your completion ceremony before moving on to more training at the police training center. TOP isn't already there. Your logic is like saying TOP is already taking college courses when he never even attended his high school graduation and earned his diploma.
6. [+26, -3] He probably got caught smoking and got sent to the guardhouse
7. [+19, -5] I doubt he got sent to the guardhouse since he's just in training. Worst is that he failed his training.
8. [+17, -1] First celebrity ever to fail to attend a completion ceremony ㅋㅋㅋ this guy is no joke
9. [+16, -1] That must mean he failed his training... pathetic when so many younger kids completed it just fine
10. [+13, -2] He may be a top singer but in the army, he's just another incompetent soldier