TEEN TOP's Changjo to apply for 'Show Me the Money '6



Article: [Exclusive] TEEN TOP's Changjo to audition for 'Show Me the Money 6'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+278, -31] I don't know ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was good compared to the other contestants on 'Hip Hop Nation 2' but he seems to think he's way better than he actually is ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's he going to do about his image when he falls hard like P-Type did

2. [+177, -19] If he's auditioning thinking he can be like Song Minho or Bobby, he should quit now... I honestly think it's going to be embarrassing for him

3. [+116, -18] I bet he'll be edited out of the broadcast~~~

4. [+107, -20] Please don't... he seems to think it's easier than it is

5. [+19, -2] Okay well, do whatever you can ㅠㅠ I'd rather he get some publicity no matter what it takes

6. [+21, -3] Even non-celebrities audition for the show, why can't he? He seems to be decent, why bring him down so hard...

7. [+10, -0] I'm tired of seeing the same loser rappers, I'd rather new faces like idols like him

8. [+18, -3] I never knew who he was until I saw 'Hip Hop Nation', I wish him luck

-