Article: 'Taxi' reps, "We will be deleting Hwayoung and Hyoyoung's episode VOD in concern of their controversy being brought back up"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+425, -82] Why delete it? Did the sisters threaten to cut your face with a blade? Obviously they're asking for it to be deleted because they know there's something fishy. The sisters are absolute thugs.
2. [+357, -82] "I'll scratch your face so you can't be on TV again ^^" the twins are so unlikable
3. [+343, -42] Don't care
4. [+30, -4] Here are some reasons why Hwayoung fans are scary with their defense of her. Fact of the matter is that the scandal started with Hwayoung lying to the members and staff and forcing them to rehearse for 8 hours when it would only take 2 hours. Meanwhile she was out resting and even went to get her nails done. Ahreum tattled on her to the other members about her getting her nails done so the other twin threatened to scratch her face over it. Kwang Soo realized what was happening and called the sisters' parents in, let them know what was happening, and decided to take her out of the group while keeping what happened a secret. Hwayoung's father even put out an official apology about it. Hwayoung fans, however, started posting everywhere as if the sisters were bullied and Hwayoung complied with the manipulated pictures by acting like the victim all along. They continued the victim act all the way to this 'Taxi' episode and the staff who had been watching all along finally had enough and released all the Katalks. Hwayoung fans still refuse to admit fault and continue to talk as if Kwang Soo is media playing this whole thing and like the Katalk messages were fabricated.
5. [+27, -6] There are still a lot of people who believe that Hwayoung is an innocent victim of bullying..
6. [+25, -6] Hwayoung got kicked out of the group because she lied to get out of concert rehearsals and went to get her nails done instead... but she's been acting like the victim this entire time
7. [+24, -9] Still impressed that she acted like the victim for all these years....
8. [+18, -12] They're probably deleting it because there's something fishy..
9. [+16, -1] Too late to get rid of evidence ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+15, -8] To put the whole scandal into perspective for the rest of us.. it's like doing a group project in college. Everyone has a role that they need to fulfill but one groupmate pretends to be sick just to go on a date with her boyfriend. Then she has the audacity to pretend she's sick to the professor to get away with getting an A+ that the rest of the group worked hard to achieve. Ugh!!!! Just thinking about it is frustrating