Article: [Exclusive] Tahiti Jisoo diagnosed with depression and panic disorder... taken off movie casting
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+270, -7] Mental health is the most important... please take care of yourself
2. [+216, -6] After suffering from insomnia (I slept once every four days), I was also diagnosed with all sorts of mental disorders and panic disorder was one of them. Anyone who's experienced them will know how painful they are... please get better!
3. [+157, -87] I'd be surprised if she wasn't depressed after trying so hard to get somewhere but remaining a nugu
4. [+25, -1] She's the one who unveiled a sponsor offer on Instagram and rejected it until the end... ㅜㅜ
5. [+17, -0] How sad.. I remember her as the member on variety shows who worked so hard to get Tahiti's name out there. I guess she was taking it hard on the inside.. find strength~
6. [+15, -0] It's not that celebrities use panic disorders as an excuse, it's that their jobs are more susceptible to it. Please don't blame others without having experienced it yourself.
7. [+14, -1] It's hard to survive in the celebrity industry with a normal mentality ㅠㅠ
8. [+13, -1] Find strength ㅠㅠ sometimes when it gets tough emotionally, it's better not to get more involved and just leave while you can~
9. [+6, -1] J Line Entertainment? Jisoo? Never heard of either of those names, and let's face reality, she'll never get popular unless she ends up dating Kim Soo Hyun or something. Look at Jun Somi, she's on TV every time you turn it on just for being from JYP.
10. [+6, -1] Get better soon