Article: 'Contract expiring' T-ara to release final group album in May
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+1,659, -64] Their image is far too damaged for them to try anything to recover it in Korea anymore
2. [+1,234, -75] They should be in China making money but they can't because of thaad ㅋㅋ
3. [+833, -48] Whether they were right or wrong, it only took a moment to lose everything ㅎ
4. [+754, -108] I guess they'll be crawling back into acting ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+1,112, -245] Have to admit they had a lot of good songs though
6. [+150, -18] They should've just never added any new members. The group was doing fine without any discord but the sudden addition of members brought about trouble.
7. [+135, -28] I guess this is it for them
8. [+94, -10] Feels like they spent the past 10 years getting hate and now it's all over
9. [+79, -11] Congratulations on escaping Kwang Soo... but I hope they do realize that they're now going to be his targets, just like Hwayoung is. Staff will be coming out with their own accounts of bad stories about them. Kwang Soo has never let any of his artists go on a positive note. Kim Jong Guk, Jo Sung Mo, Lee Hyori, Chae Dong Ha, Nam Gyuri, Hwayoung... you girls are next.
10. [+87, -21] There hasn't been one second generation girl group that has stuck around... is this the limit of girl groups?
11. [+47, -9] I guess all Kwang Soo has left is Jung Chaeyeon now. T-ara will probably either set up their own agency like Highlight or go into acting and invest their money before getting married off
12. [+113, -32] Not worried for them knowing that they probably own five buildings each..
13. [+62, -15] They've probably made enough money to live off of from China..