Suzy lost weight even in her ears?





Article: Idol lost weight even in her ears after successful diet

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+639, -9] I never knew even your ears gained fat ㅋㅋ I laughed when I saw the difference in my feet size before and after weight loss though ㅋ

2. [+589, -11] When you gain weight, you gain weight everywhere, including your tongue, toes, and fingers ㅋㅋ

3. [+454, -6] People who've lost a lot of weight will know ㅋㅋㅋ it's not just your clothes and belts that feel different but your watches feel looser, shoes feel looser.. it feels good when you notice those things, the weight loss feels more real

4. [+28, -1] No wonder the adults are always like "are your ears fat" when you miss what they said

5. [+22, -2] She really was thick during 'Dream High' and 'Intro to Architecture' though

6. [+19, -1] I lost about 7 kg and went from a 240 shoe size to 235 ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+19, -2] If you want to lose weight, you have to do it when you're young like Suzy. Do it later when you're older and you'll just get a bunch of wrinkles...

8. [+17, -0] Your eyelids get fat too...

9. [+15, -6] Wow... her ear shape actually changed. She looks so much prettier with the weight loss, in a classier way too.

10. [+15, -5] F*ck, I have to put my ears on a diet now too? Ugh

11. [+11, -0] Honestly I'd be really scared if someone even noticed the weight loss in my ears and put up pictures like this... goosebumps

12. [+9, -3] Never ever thought to notice ears for weight loss ㅎㅎ she still looked cute with her baby fat back then though

-