Article: 'Bursting with fruit charms' Sulli, still bright and pretty
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+6,216, -451] If only she was mentally stable, she could've joined the ranks of Suzy and Seolhyun as a girl group trend
2. [+5,936, -550] She's not the type of celebrity that gives off positive vibes... and it makes me uncomfortable that she gets support no matter how she lives her life just because she's pretty and I'm scared that it'll teach my child that you can do whatever you want as long as you have a pretty face
3. [+4,839, -211] The top celebrity when it comes to not living up to their visuals
4. [+5,223, -709] Her visuals alone can stand up to anyone
5. [+3,345, -242] Attention wh*re attention wh*re
6. [+787, -41] Having a beautiful mental health is more important
7. [+709, -50] So this is how she ends up after leaving her team to make it on her own.. ㅋㅋ; you reap what you sow...
8. [+564, -14] Everyone assumed Hyuna would be the trouble maker but she's always quiet whereas Sulli.. wow
9. [+407, -47] Please take more cute, pretty pictures like this and keep away from weird photos..
10. [+268, -10] Now that Choiza's left her, seems she's waking up and getting back to work
11. [+214, -25] I have a feeling she'll end up the second Kim Min Hee
12. [+137, -3] Sulli is a monster that is the product of a looks-centric society. All because she has a pretty face, she's made it into a singing career, into acting, and now even supporters defending all of her antics, which I find the most reprehensible