Article: Seventeen, another controversy after 'bap-jul' scandal... this time it's about fan gifts?
Source: Star Today via Nate
1. [+1,264, -14] Just one scandal after another;;; like I said, fans who turn against you are scarier than any anti
2. [+1,116, -17] These guys are over now ㅋㅋ
3. [+1,038, -20] Gifting a fan gift to someone else ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ at least try not to get caught
4. [+90, -2] By the way, the bap-jul scandal was proven to be true by a fan who's been with them since debut. That fan has spent a ton of money on Seventeen since debut on presents and food trucks costing upwards of 20, 30 million won and left the fandom after he called her a bap-jul.
5. [+85, -0] Remember when ZE:A was completely ruined after they got caught throwing fan letters away in the trash. This group seems to have a lot of scandals too aside from just that bap-jul stuff. It really takes only one thing to ruin your entire career.
6. [+67, -1] So the fan went as far as to design her own clothes and make it for them with their team logo on it and they gave it away to someone else ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+64, -3] The most useless thing in the world is buying presents for idols
8. [+57, -4] I will never understand fans who buy their idols gifts. Just save that money and buy yourself a brand name purse or something. What are you doing?
9. [+48, -2] Both are idiots, Seventeen for regifting a fan gift and the staff for putting a picture of it up on Instagram ㅋㅋ
10. [+43, -3] All you idol fans, please just keep your fangirling to listening to their music and watching their videos on YouTube. Please don't buy them gifts, it's such a waste of your parent's money.
Article: "Fans are bap-juls?" Seventeen's scandal sheds a new light on fandom culture
Source: Kuki News via Nate
1. [+521, -9] The person who got called a bap-jul put up a ton of evidence to retort claims that it's a made up rumor
2. [+463, -13] What's hilarious is that this group isn't anywhere near the level to be as arrogant as they are. They're totally rookies... How can they be in this many controversies when they just debuted? But I always saw fans shielding them no matter how many scandals they got into and look what happened to them now. When the bap-jul fan first put up her post-it note, fans were the first one to attack her and accuse her of lying. It's always the stupid fans who make the issue worse than it is.
3. [+442, -12] The fan put up a ton of evidence... and even an audio recording of a member telling that fan to stop coming to fan signings. I'd be really hurt too.
4. [+59, -3] This group doesn't deserve anything ㅋㅋㅋㅋ their fans spent so much money to care for them like their own children and they sit there telling their own fan not to come to fan signings, calling them bap-juls ㅋㅋ gifting fan gifts to other people ㅋㅋ
5. [+57, -1] The fan is demanding that the agency sue her if all of this isn't true so why does the agency insist on calling all of this a rumor still??
6. [+45, -1] So why hasn't the agency given feedback on the audio recording of the member telling the fan to stop coming? Hmm? ㅋㅋ It's even more ridiculous that they're only 6 months in to debut and acting like this
7. [+31, -1] Do these nugus even deserve to call anyone their bap-juls ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+27, -0] The king of media play, Pledis... I've seen the powers of their media play ever since they pushed Son Dambi and UEE to stardom when they debuted. I can never trust anything this company says.