Article: Seventeen reps, "Calling a fan a 'bap-jul'? It's an unconfirmed, injudicious story"
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
'bap-jul' is similar in negative connotation to calling a fan a cash cow, ATM, source of income, livelihood, bread and butter, etc.
1. [+326, -11] If he didn't say it, just say he didn't say it, or if he did, just apologize. What exactly is 'unconfirmed' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you realize you're the only people who can confirm the story since you're his agency?
2. [+272, -12] But fans are bap-juls ㅋㅋㅋ ATMs ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+248, -25] You know what Seventeen, us netizens will support you ㅋ by calling your stupid fangirls 'bap-juls', you have awakened them to their own reality ㅋ You fans are nothing but bap-juls, people who rip money off from their parents to put food on these idol's tables
4. [+29, -3] Well it doesn't change the fact that a fan asked what she was to him and he replied saying she was his bap-jul
5. [+14, -0] But fans are bap-juls and they are ATMs ㅋㅋㅋㅋ the only people who are mad the fans in denial ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+12, -0] Let's be honest you stupid fangirls, that money you're spending on idols wasn't even earned by you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+11, -0] Let's not be naive, you all did know that celebrities viewed you as nothing more than cash flow, right? Especially idols... it's not like you fans are any different, you rip your parents' money off too ㅋㅋ
8. [+11, -1] So are they denying it or not?
Article: Pledis "Seventeen calling their fan a bap-jul? They don't consider their fans as something so easy"
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+514, -13] Why would anyone consider their bap-jul, a source of income, something easy? It's the most important thing in the world
2. [+401, -19] With all this talk going on about how the post-it could've been faked.. I guess it's not... he really actually wrote that to a fan???? Hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+332, -11] So they call their fans Carrots? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess that's a lot more classier than bap-jul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+53, -0] Let me interpret their statement for you: he did call his fan a bap-jul, but she's a precious bap-jul
5. [+39, -1] All you bap-juls out there, listen up ㅋㅋ
6. [+37, -1] Why is their agency struggling so hard with just denying it or confirming it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they keep beating around the bush like "our kids would never say that~"
7. [+30, -1] There's already proof going around so they can't even deny it outright...
8. [+25, -0] So he actually did write that ㅋ but it's true, isn't it?
9. [+20, -1] I think stupid fangirls should actually be grateful that idols consider them their bap-juls... it's basically confirming that they're alive and able to make a living thanks to their money.
10. [+19, -2] So what happened was that a Seventeen fan tried to claim that the post-it where he called a fan bap-jul was fake but her evidence for claiming it was fake was fake ㅋㅋㅋㅋ the fan who got called a bap-jul got pissed and put up evidence of her being at the fan signing and the actual post-it itself
11. [+16, -2] Fans tried so hard to shield it but they lost...
12. [+13, -1] You stupid fangirls need to keep up the ATM act for your idols so that your idols can become rich enough to marry beautiful women and live happily ever after...