Park Yoochun's fan union releases statement pledging support


Article: Park Yoochun's fan union "The pain of being falsely accused, we will support him without change"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+2,434, -106] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I mean yeah he didn't force her but it's fact that he took a prostitute in a bathroom, yeah?

2. [+2,084, -89] He got into public service over asthma, took way too many vacation days, gave poor service, and solicited prostitution

3. [+1,936, -101] Looks like they want to be called to his toilet too

4. [+111, -9] Amazing, these fans have quite the stomach on them

5. [+96, -10] Amazed that he has fans left;;

6. [+85, -9] I wonder if the fans supporting this are okay with their own boyfriends sleeping with prostitutes... I'm genuinely curious. I like male celebrities too but thinking of them doing something like that in a room salon makes me not like Park Yoochun anymore.

7. [+67, -10] Support him all you want, no one cares...

8. [+62, -10] And this is why they say stupid fangirls are a lost cause

9. [+58, -7] I'm going to puke ㅋ

10. [+55, -9] But it is true that he had sex on the toilet ㅋㅋ

11. [+40, -10] These dumb b*tches may as well be brain dead. I bet they'd go crazy with joy if he asked them to go into the bathroom with him.

12. [+33, -9] Park Yoochun can go around having sex with pub girls at room salons and still get love from his fans!!! ㅋㅋㅋ I really want to ask these fans if they're mentally sane...

-