Netizens notice Umji's weight loss for Girlfriend's comeback


Article: An idol who transformed from 'ugly' to 'goddess beauty' with drastic weight loss

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+461, -27] That article title though ㅡㅡ.. how can you blatantly call her 'ugly'... no wonder journalists are called trash

2. [+230, -42] I don't really... notice a difference

3. [+159, -23] She looks like Lee Hi

4. [+29, -3] Fact of the matter is that there are a ton and ton of girls who are prettier than her at any subway station alone..

5. [+27, -10] Umji looks like the pro wrestler Lee Wang Pyo ㅋㅋ

6. [+25, -2] Please don't stick 'goddess' onto anyone ㅡㅡ

7. [+24, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 'ugly'...

8. [+19, -5] She's still ugly... I honestly thought she was the lead vocal when I first saw her

9. [+19, -4] I don't see a difference...

10. [+17, -4] I thinks he fixed some things... but she does look a lot better

11. [+13, -6] So where's the goddess

12. [+11, -2] ??????????

-