Article: Luna writes consoling words on Amber's post
Source: YTN via Nate
1. [+930, -44] Well it's all because of Sulli in the end. How resentful they must be of her, even if they can't express it outwardly.
2. [+778, -18] Hardships come with opportunities, find strength guys
3. [+693, -23] I think it'll be one of three ways this pans out: Victoria and Krystal leave, Luna and Amber leave, or the group just disbands ㅠㅠ
4. [+83, -4] Nevermind Sulli, Victoria's already a top star in China right now and landing lead roles. It's basically impossible for her to have time to promote in Korea anymore, which is why they haven't put out any albums.
5. [+42, -2] With Sulli leaving, f(x) was pretty much on temporary disbandment... and it seemed like all of the concepts and songs that f(x) should've been getting were going to Red Velvet too..
6. [+42, -7] With the popular members gone, it's pretty much left the remaining members with nothing. If they were more musically talented, they could just transfer to another agency but they lack popularity or skills for a solo debut. They're pretty much stuck living in the shadows of more popular members. I know it sucks to hear but these are the facts. Seems their agency doesn't want to lose money either so they're just leaving them on the backburner.
7. [+36, -2] f(x)'s future is pretty much left to Victoria and Krystal, and they're both so busy with solo promos already
8. [+34, -6] Sulli's fault
9. [+29, -4] Ironically these two are the most normal members of f(x)
10. [+29, -5] Can't Luna just go solo??? She's so good, everyone around me always listened to her songs. If she's not doing it because she lacks the confidence, I think she should rethink her position and try again.
11. [+23, -4] Luna and Amber are the biggest victims in all of this
12. [+22, -4] From SM's perspective, Red Velvet is already a similar group and they're doing well popularity wise... and the other members of f(x) are doing well with solo activities.. so it's not like SM's desperate to put out an f(x) album. It's just Amber who's stuck in the middle with nothing to do... Her solo album wasn't a complete flop but it wasn't a complete hit either... She should've just pushed hard on variety shows when she got attention for 'Real Men' but now she's in a situation where she's not this or that..
13. [+21, -3] I think SM did all they could. The member with the most product value got crazed over some man and left, another's off in China doing her own thing, SM already put out solos for Luna and Amber and got them on variety shows. What more do you want them to do?
14. [+20, -4] Krystal has a high chance of leaving considering her sister, Victoria is a ch*nk who fully believes China cannot lose even a dot of land, Sulli left irresponsibly... Just Luna and Amber stuck dying in the middle.
15. [+19, -0] It's Amber that this affects the most because she's not this or that. Victoria can stay in China, Krystal is already a famous idol who can transition into acting, Luna's known for her vocal skills... but Amber really has nothing of impact. She can be a choreographer in SM but her future as an idol seems... bleak.