Article: Kim Heechul "Am I gay? It'd be rude if I denied it so strongly"
Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+1,138, -74] He gives the impression that he doesn't think through his life much but he actually has deep thoughts. Who else can speak to Kang Ho Dong the way he does? He's such a unique character ㅋㅋ I find it hilarious when he keeps talking about cigarettes and nikonikoni on 'Knowing Bros' ㅋㅋ
2. [+973, -74] Wow... that's actually thoughtful of him
3. [+747, -47] He is Super Junior's final boss and their last saving merit
4. [+67, -3] He only seems gay because he has a bigger eye for detail than most men. He pulls off girl group dances so well, reacts well to people, knows the timing to speak up ㅋㅋ
5. [+61, -3] "If I deny it strongly by waving my hands no, then I consider that rude to people who are actually gay. It's all just a preference in the end" I like how he said this, it shows how considerate he is
6. [+35, -3] I feel like he'd be the type of dad who hangs out with his kids like he's their friend when he gets married
7. [+29, -5] You can tell he's a kind person at heart
8. [+28, -1] Maybe he's bi, or because he's so close with female idols but never gets into scandals with them, these gay rumors keep circulating
9. [+25, -2] It's funny because he looks like the most rebellious out of Super Junior but has never gotten into any scandals and knows how to treat people with respect. There's a reason he has such a large network of friends.
10. [+20, -1] He's a quirky idol but he's also honest and has a good heart, he doesn't lie
11. [+20, -1] One of the few idols from SM who is actually good at varieties
12. [+19, -2] This hyung doesn't care about male idols but Kim Heechul has such a relatable quality to him that I can't help but support him