Article: Goo Hye Sun "I once discovered my husband's ex-girlfriend's picture and hat"
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+311, -18] The fact that he left his ex's stuff lying around does not mean he still cares for her, he really just forgot about them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+250, -17] I heard that men really are too lazy or don't care enough to get rid of stuff like that ㅎㅎ
3. [+209, -33] As long as he doesn't have a scandalous past, I wouldn't think it's a problem. They can live lovey dovey with each other because it's the now that's important.
4. [+26, -4] For how handsome he is and how beautiful she is, it wouldn't make sense if they didn't have other people from their past...
5. [+21, -5] Ugh... just thinking about that happening to me is horrifying. Poor Goo Hye Sun-ssi for enduring that.
6. [+16, -2] Men really should know better to throw those things out though, can't excuse them saying "men are just like that"
7. [+15, -2] Either way, they're the ones who are together now and they match well so everything worked out in the end ㅎㅎ
8. [+10, -5] But why is it that men usually leave stuff from their past like that around...? "Forgot"? I don't believe it ㅋㅋ Most women delete everything after a break up, you can't make excuses for that type of stuff.
9. [+9, -3] I always found it uncomfortable to continue using gifts from my ex but I have a male friend who still wears clothes that his ex gave him so I asked him about it and he said nonchalantly, "Well it was lying around" -0-;;;
10. [+5, -1] I once heard a break up quote where women go back into their past to erase everything whereas men forget their past the moment of the break up and never look back.