Article: Girlfriend's tears "We blew up with the slipping video? The video still makes us tear up"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+188, -38] Not really liking their new song ㅠ
2. [+155, -31] Their new song is a total flop
3. [+96, -20] Other than Umji, the other members have the same exact noses ㅋㅋㅋ same hospital??
4. [+21, -8] Fail comeback song
5. [+18, -4] I found out about them through that slipping video though... and then I saw their song on Melon and took a listen and liked that it gave me SNSD 'ITNW' vibes from junior high so I kept listening. Their new song's intro sounds like some Daft Punk song, not really feeling it..
6. [+16, -1] I don't like how they're talking as if they were popular already before the slipping video and they're sad that people think the slipping video is what made them popular;;; A lot of people warmed up to them because of that video, why don't they consider that?
7. [+16, -4] Girlfriend is pretty much Yoojoofriend... group would've failed without her
8. [+15, -3] Sowon reminds me of Jihyun from 4minute... can't sing, doesn't have any talent of her own
9. [+15, -4] The slipping video got them a ton of media attention and got their name out there... If they were truly desperate for fame, they would consider that opportunity to be something grateful over. Their reaction is weird to me ㅋㅋ
10. [+8, -0] Man, I was looking forward to their comeback so hard but I was so disappointed when I heard their new song's intro... even the choreography is bad.
11. [+8, -3] They'd be below Lovelyz right now if it weren't for that slipping video
12. [+8, -2] Maybe they took their image transformation too far because their song is a bit...