[Fashion Week] Hyoyeon is back from the future in silver glitz and glam


Article: SNSD Hyoyeon's shocking silver fish fashion

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+329, -53] I actually think the silver goes well with her blonde hair

2. [+239, -34] It's fashion week, there's nothing normal about the looks being presented

3. [+197, -33] I think it's futuristic and unique

4. [+27, -10] A lot better than I thought it'd look

5. [+24, -20] But she makes it work... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+24, -7] Difficult style to pull off but she does it well for some reason ㅋㅋ

7. [+22, -10] She's gotten so much prettier!

8. [+15, -4] I don't think it's shocking, she matches it well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like it

9. [+19, -3] Changing her eyebrows has done wonders for her face

10. [+10, -2] I remember when I was in high school and they passed out Vita500 drinks, it was when SNSD pictures were printed on them. All of the girls who got Hyoyeon's kept asking to trade ㅠ

-