Article: Eli, "I got married to my wife behind my parent's back"
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+445, -10] I wouldn't be happy if I were his parents..
2. [+349, -10] This couple shows that age doesn't necessarily correlate with maturity
3. [+265, -11] After seeing the episode, his parents seem like great people. They warmed up my heart.
4. [+104, -3] She used to be an import model, she's 11 years older than him, her face is full of plastic... Considering that she's older than him, she should've known better to persuade her immature husband to at least tell his parents and get their permission before getting married. Eli's parents are saints for putting up with this... I hope they're filial to them for the rest of their lives.
5. [+73, -4] Fortunately Eli's parents seem open minded and like great people overall, which is why they accepted her as their daughter-in-law eventually. What he did was basically drive a nail through their hearts... there's an order to everything and the order should've been getting their permission before signing the marriage papers, not getting pregnant.
6. [+38, -0] After seeing the wife's face, I became determined to not put a knife to my own face and age as naturally as possible
7. [+34, -0] He's an idol so I understand not revealing the marriage to the public but he should've at least gotten permission from his parents... Wow, his parents must feel really hurt on the inside.
8. [+32, -6] Eli seems to come from such a nice family though. The wedding was a secret but they can just live happily ever after and pay that back for their parents.
9. [+21, -4] Pretty jealous that Eli's parents are both beautiful and handsome and live in a super nice house
10. [+17, -2] His little sister looks like his nuna......
Article: Eli's house in America revealed... karaoke + pool table in the basement 'like a movie'
Source: Sports Today via Nate
1. [+229, -31] The suburbs of Washington are cheap. Compared to Korea, it's like owning a vacation home in the countryside of Kangwondo. America has so much land that it's super cheap there. You only need 200 million won and you can get a house like this easy. Korea's so much more expensive because we have less land.
- You're kidding me, right? A one room in San Francisco is $1,500 in rent
- You cannot buy a home like this in Washington with just 200 million won
2. [+149, -18] That wife really lucked out... She can probably get a citizenship super easy ㅠㅠ I tried to get one but failed and had to come back to Korea
3. [+9, -4] Actually considered an average home in America
4. [+8, -3] I don't know where they live but houses are usually cheaper on the outskirts of town
5. [+7, -3] You cannot buy a 3 floor house in America for 200 million won ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they go for at least 500 million won ㅋㅋ