Article: 'The Liar and His Lover' Suzy -> Joy, the birth of a new nation's first love
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+474, -59] How in the world did an idol with no acting experience, no supporting role experience, land a leading role right away... does she have any shame at all???????? I'm sorry to Lee Hyun Woo but I changed the channel immediately after seeing Joy's acting..
2. [+445, -59] Joy's getting a free ride on Lee Hyun Woo...
3. [+409, -56] As if she could beat Suzy, makes no sense
4. [+56, -1] Why does KeyEast always give Lee Hyun Woo stupid teen dramas ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+43, -7] Here we go again, SM's media play that always begins whenever their idol begins acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Suzy's acting may have been bad but at least she looked pretty from all angles
6. [+40, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Leave Suzy alone
7. [+36, -7] You mean the nation's gums
8. [+34, -5] How does Joy's corners of her lips turn down even when she's smiling;;; so damn awkward looking
9. [+32, -4] Joy... start from the bottom up
10. [+27, -4] All I can notice is her lips
Article: 'The Liar and His Lover' tvN drama's 1% viewer rating curse
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+351, -17] SM's curse~
2. [+209, -7] Had no idea the drama was even going ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+189, -14] Makes me miss 'Goblin'
4. [+57, -1] Joy's horrible acting ㅡㅡ
5. [+49, -0] Wow I don't think even women would watch this drama
6. [+46, -1] Soshi's Yuri was enough in continuing SM's line of bad actors, and yet here's another case of an SM idol being thrown in a drama
7. [+35, -0] So stop casting stupidly...
8. [+29, -1] Airing 'Goblin' reruns would probably score higher viewer ratings ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ