Article: [Exclusive] SISTAR Bora to make big screen debut
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+1,299, -35] She's not even a good actor, what's the point of using an idol over a real actor?
2. [+801, -18] That's...... a bad picture of her
3. [+923, -81] She has a good personality but doesn't know how to do anything. Can't rap or act.
4. [+645, -27] What's the point of colleges having acting majors anymore?
5. [+143, -4] She can't even rap with her tonality... what makes her think she can act...
6. [+130, -4] Being an idol really is only a stepping stone into acting now
7. [+107, -3] I really like all idols but I'm against the drama and movie industry casting them. I don't care how good they are at acting, make them work from the bottom up.
8. [+95, -2] Singers who go into acting end up showing the worst end of their visuals. They only look pretty singing on stage. Dasom, and Kang Min Kyung too.
1. [+267, -21] Ah~ just stick to practicing your singing. You can't even sing, how can you act... Kids who major in acting and spend all their lives dreaming of this are barely given the opportunity to pursue it while kids like Bora with no talent can land major roles in movies and dramas off of their girl group fame alone. Sigh...
2. [+211, -10] You can tell just by hearing her voice that it's not meant for acting.. ㅠㅠ
3. [+180, -8] Is there some problem that happens when dramas or movies don't cast idols that the rest of us aren't aware of?
4. [+14, -2] She looks like she'd match a role of some pub girl in the countryside
5. [+13, -3] She's really bad at acting though...
6. [+10, -3] Well I guess with Hyorin, Soyu, and Dasom doing well individually, their agency wanted to get Bora going in something too...
7. [+8, -2] Please...
8. [+7, -2] I don't think she has a face for movies... she looks really tacky