Article: "I'll find strength for my fans"... Yoo Seung Jun shows off Valentine's Day gifts from fans
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+1,649, -122] It's all staged~~ He bought it all with his own money and he's trying to claim Korean fans sent them to him? As if anyone would believe that... fool us once, but never twice
2. [+1,560, -7] Probably Chinese fans who are living in Korea... ㅎ Don't misunderstand, buddy
3. [+1,086, -99] So many brainless b*tches sigh
4. [+48, -8] He probably raided some Chinese convenience store to stage this...
5. [+46, -6] For how noisy our country already is, why is he adding to it...
6. [+45, -7] Why would fans be stupid enough to send snacks like this to a foreigner who has millions? Go spend that money on an orphanage or something... it'd be more meaningful than this
7. [+40, -4] Wait, you have fans? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+33, -2] Well we'll never be able to prove whether he staged it or if fans really sent it but he has to explicitly point out that they were sent by "Korean fans" and it's pretty obvious what his intentions are with that
9. [+32, -0] I checked the snacks out and they're mostly snacks that either aren't sold in Korea or are easily found in China... He's trying so hard to stage this.
10. [+32 -5] Staged ㅋㅋㅋ You honestly think you still have fans? Even if you did, they'd all be married with kids by now, they have no time to be sending you crap like this. Stop lying ㅋㅋ and tell your fans to show proof pictures if they really did send this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ