Article: Stick skinny UEE 'too severe of a diet'
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+1,078, -24] She was so uniquely pretty when she debuted... I guess some do look better with more weight on them
2. [+845, -29] The UEE we know is getting further and further away...
3. [+740, -32] I don't feel an ounce of charm with her new look
4. [+49, -0] She must think she looks prettier this skinny... but she's not...
5. [+46, -0] Is she anorexic? Such drastic weight loss so fast
6. [+46, -2] She looks sickly
7. [+33, -2] Is she anorexic? I hope she gets healthier soon~~
8. [+24, -0] Her and Lee Tae Im both got their jaws shaved which means you can't eat for a while, hence the weight loss... and then they obviously liked the automatic diet so they maintained it afterwards
9. [+24, -3] It's almost like she despises her old image of chubby cheeks and honey thighs with how obsessed she is over staying stick skinny like this
10. [+23, -1] She looks like those model skeletons you see in science offices... what's up with the weight loss? Is she anorexic?
11. [+19, -0] She really did lose too much, can't help but wonder if something's wrong..;;
12. [+18, -1] I think this is borderline anorexia, because she has to be a lot thinner looking in real life than on camera