Article: [Exclusive] Suzy's 7 year contract with JYP expires this spring... will she renew?
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+366, -57] It's of urgent importance that she first learns acting systematically
2. [+292, -31] So is miss A disbanded now or what?
3. [+151, -15] Feels like yesterday that she debuted with 'Bad Girl Good Girl' but that was already 7 years ago
4. [+56, -29] Is JYP just going to be cut in half if Suzy leaves?
5. [+50, -24] Park Jin Young must be feeling nervous over this...
6. [+47, -21] She'll probably be fine wherever she goes but I love the combo of JYP and Suzy.. I really wish she'll renew
7. [+42, -13] The nation's first love image is one she earned through acting but she has a great voice and seems interested in continuing her singing career so it'd be best to renew with JYP for that. After seeing her solo debut, I want her to continue her singing career.
8. [+35, -23] How are you all so blind to how JYP operates?? JYP didn't fail once WG went on the decline, they actually exploded with 2PM's success ㅋㅋ and JYP didn't fail once 2PM went on the decline, they exploded again with Suzy's success ㅋㅋ even if they don't land a renewal with Suzy this time, they still have Twice hitting daebak in Korea and Got7 bringing in tons of cash from overseas promos ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ JYP will be fine no matter what happens ㅋㅋㅋㅋ By the time Twice goes on the decline, JYP will hit daebak with Jun Somi's new group ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ JYP will never fail like you're all so concerned about
9. [+31, -12] I feel like Suzy will renew and JYP is probably working hard on keepin gher
10. [+29, -11] Aside from all the renewal talk, 7 years is a long time if you think about it... in 7 years, most men would have gone to college, served in the army, taken a year off, come back to school, and graduated. I think it's about the right time for her to pursue change if she wants. If she likes what she has now, she can renew ㅋㅋ whatever the case, I support Suzy's decision ㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+2,161, -85] I'm sure she'll renew
2. [+2,048, -64] It's probably because she agreed to renew that JYP gave her a solo and a reality show
3. [+1,453, -71] She'll definitely renew
4. [+1,069, -58] She definitely will
5. [+735, -43] Yes, no, maybe~~
6. [+263, -16] JYP raised her well and they have great synergy together... but I'm sure it's all up to how JYP discusses her renewal terms in the end
7. [+232, -6] Even if she renews, I bet miss A will still end up disbanding
8. [+238, -13] Wow, she just finished a 7 year contract and is considered a top celebrity but is still only 23 years old ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so much ahead of her is still left... anyway, what happened to miss A? They disband or what?
9. [+210, -14] Suzy is like the GD of YG to JYP... JYP would be dumb to let her slip away. I bet they'll let her have her way with the renewal terms just to keep her.
10. [+192, -9] She has to renew ㅋㅋㅋ and JYP would never let Suzy go