Article: [Exclusive] Sunmi in discussion with Urban Zakapa's agency for transfer... "Introduced by Jo Hyuna"
Source: Yonhap News via Naver
1. [+886, -38] Their music styles don't seem to match... and she doesn't have outstanding vocal talent. Her solos under JYP matched her so well, I seriously don't understand why she decided to leave.
2. [+597, -40] I still don't get why WG and JYP didn't renew...
3. [+325, -15] Good luck!!!! Her concepts for '24 Hours' and 'Full Moon' were the best though
4. [+273, -6] Sunmi's more on the performance side of things than vocal side though...
5. [+309, -19] As a fan, I can only hope for the best...
6. [+78, -1] She still matches JYP the best...
7. [+58, -3] Please just take Yeeun and go back to JYP
8. [+58, -7] Urban Zakapa seems to be close with the JYP kids, Suzy too
9. [+33, -1] JYP was the perfect fit for her in terms of music, why'd she leave ㅜㅜㅜ
10. [+26, -2] It's unfortunate because both of her solos did well
1. [+65, -12] It's not like her solos under JYP failed ㅋㅋ '24 Hours' and 'Full Moon' were both successful.. I understand there are probably other things she wants to be but she's going to really miss JYP when she starts to fail under a different company... All companies exist to make a profit. They're not going to support an artist that continues to fail..;;
2. [+57, -11] So sad how an entire group was shattered over one wrong leader..
3. [+38, -6] It's not like she's Suzy, there's no reason for JYP to want to hold on to her. They have Twice... and then Jun Somi's girl group coming up right after. No reason to drag out any contracts with Sunmi ㅋㅋ