Article: Sulli, another pose under controversy for ridiculing the disabled?
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+1,486, -26] She may be a psycho but I don't see her ridiculing the disabled with these poses... seems more like the journalist is projecting his own idea of what a disabled person looks like
2. [+1,143, -16] She's just acting like an idiot, not putting anyone down
3. [+794, -25] I just see her joking around with her best friend while drunk?
4. [+26, -5] Isn't accusing her of making fun of the disabled for making those faces and those poses projecting your own idea of what a disabled person looks like?
5. [+23, -1] Just looks like she's having fun with her friends...
6. [+14, -0] If this is considered ridiculing the disabled, then we'd have a truck load of celebrities who fall under the same category
7. [+10, -0] I don't see how this is controversial at all, unless you have a really twisted view on things...
8. [+8, -1] Then I guess all slapstick comedians should be accused of the same thing
1. [+103, -3] They both don't seem normal in the head
2. [+83, -17] So sick of Goo Hara... dumb b*tches only upload pictures of themselves drinking every day
3. [+83, -3] One and the same
4. [+13, -12] Now that Goo Hara's a has-been, she's trying so hard to get attention like Sulli
5. [+4, -2] Hara-ya please get away from Sulli ㅠㅠ