Article: [Exclusive] Kim Junsu sells 24 billion won hotel... Staff "We endured overdue wages"
Source: Dispatch via Naver
1. [+7,683, -62] Wow~ not paying staff has got to be the worst ㅜㅜ didn't think he was that kind of person...
2. [+6,799, -90] What is this ba$tard?????????
3. [+5,861, -84] He's doing exactly what big companies do to subcontractors...
4. [+5,590, -77] Wow~ what a fraud... if you make people work for you, you should be compensating them for it
5. [+4,005, -57] Hul...
6. [+1,989, -14] Kim Junsu's family who doesn't even know the B in business is in charge of management... and apparently Kim Junsu couldn't trust his own family so he had lodging income deposited directly to his personal bank account while the staff's pays were delayed by months ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+2,015, -24] Pay day is so important for staff, this is really wrong of him, especially when he's driving around luxury import cars
8. [+1,838, -33] Wow, really glad this is hitting the news. Talk about a sh*tty company. Did they think their staff were slaves for putting up with overdue wages? Please never get into business again, we already have enough unfit CEOs like you
9. [+1,768, -19] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ For someone who quit over a slave contract, he's running one himself~
10. [+1,662, -24] And he thinks he can run off to the army, what a scam
1. [+732, -19] He bragged about his cars so much while his own laborers suffered unpaid wages, he's trash
2. [+691, -17] He's human trash
3. [+668, -14] What a ba$tard, who does he think he is?
4. [+105, -3] This is the guy who sued SM over a slave contract, right? ㅋㅋ
5. [+98, -5] What is JYJ? How are all of them getting into scandals? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+87, -3] At this point, it's confirmed that JYJ is trash
7. [+61, -3] Wow, that's so shameless
8. [+59, -5] One's stuck in the toilet, the other's running off with money that isn't his
9. [+57, -5] So glad you all left TVXQ!
10. [+57, -3] He complained about slave contracts only for him to run his own slave operation
1. [+375, -11] Wow, he's so greedy. 770,000 won for a 2 day fan meet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ at the hotel that he owns ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and his staff have delayed wages, talk about a sh*t show of a hotel run by his own family
2. [+321, -13] He really milked it for all he could before going to the army, what trash ㅋㅋ
3. [+238, -17] I wonder what he'd be without any singing talent?
4. [+45, -0] So he made his fans pay 770,000 won for 5 of them to stay in a 2 person room? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's the worst human possible
5. [+40, -4] Thank god Hani broke up with him