Soyu and Baekhyun to collaborate for a new song this month



Article: [Exclusive] Soyu x Baekhyun's special collab is happening... "February release"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+5,775, -132] Soyu is a professional at collabs now ㅋㅋ

2. [+4,158, -202] Oh oh oh, first Baekhyun and Suzy and now Soyu, hope it's a daebak ❤

3. [+3,298, -178] Hul daebak, love it!

4. [+2,996, -185] Already can't wait for Soyu x Baekhyun's collab~~!!

5. [+621, -30] Soyu is the queen of collabs and I enjoyed Baekhyun's voice so much in 'Dream' that I listen to it every day!! Can't wait!!

6. [+560, -34] The combo of two crazy good voices

7. [+577, -48] These two are a must listen

8. [+479, -24] Hul, hope it's a song like 'Some' or 'Dream' ㅠㅠ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+259, -32] Soyu x Junggigo's 'Some' was a heaven sent song... I remember hearing it everywhere I stepped outside the house and whenever I turned on the TV ㅋㅋㅋㅋ hopefully this new song is fit for the spring weather too!!

2. [+204, -24] I wish Soyu would cut back on her breathing sound though!!! She breathes harder and harder in her songs ㅋㅋ

3. [+179, -42] I can't wait ㅠㅠ hopefully the song becomes the second 'Some' ㅠㅠ

4. [+33, -18] Soyu's voice is so husky though.. it's hard to put her songs on repeat

5. [+28, -10] Baekyhun goes from Suzy to Soyu.. he got on the right bus

6. [+27, -6] I don't know if I'd call Soyu a good singer though... I feel like her voice is the type you either hate or love

7. [+18, -2] Voice 1 Air 99

8. [+18, -12] I don't know... I like both ㅋㅋ but they both have husky voices so I feel like a collab wouldn't match;;; one of their partners needs to have a clear, non-husky voice to balance

-