Article: "Forget B1A4 Baro's dongsaeng" 'Inkigayo' I gives solo performance that could slap BoA out of the waters
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+358, -16] She's copying BoA's exact image when she first debuted ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder what you can achieve by copying another artist intead of showing your own charms?
2. [+303, -12] She doesn't slap BoA out of anything ㅡㅡ
3. [+257, -11] So... does the journalist not know who BoA is?
4. [+28, -1] Really not fond of her because it's so blatant that she's copying BoA;; and the style is outdated, doesn't work anymore ㅋㅋ tacky;;
5. [+24, -2] She'll probably end up joining a girl group soon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ especially once her solo flops
6. [+23, -0] So many like Jessi, Haneul, Joanne have called themselves the second BoA but they were powerful dancers and good singers so it was understandable...;;;;;;; but what's this...
7. [+16, -0] She's tacky
8. [+15, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The BoA cosplay is real ㅋㅋㅋㅋ from the 5:5 hair parting, long straight hair, crop top, flared pants ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Complete copy and paste of the 'ID: Peace B' concept ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+13, 0] Too similar to BoA's debut from her hair to her clothes to her dance
10. [+12, -0] Not feeling her song...
11. [+10, -0] Her fashion is so tacky.. The reason BoA could pull it off was because she was a young student and was dressed appropriately for her age at the time while showing off amazing talent. An adult can't quite pull that off the same way.
12. [+10, -1] Hul that last cap is undeniable that she's copying BoA