Shindong reveals he'd love the opportunity for Kyuhyun's spot on 'Radio Star'


Article: Shindong, "Take Kyuhyun's place in 'Radio Star'? It's a lot of pressure but I'd say OK if given the opportunity"

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+1,111, -33] Not you

2. [+1,012, -29] Please no

3. [+921, -30] Nope, won't watch

4. [+67, -1] Greedy without knowing his own skills

5. [+61, -2] You did it once and failed... you think you can do it just because Kyuhyun can??? You, who is the #1 or #2 most disliked member in Super Junior?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+51, -2] I refuse to watch if he's on the show, he's super boring and just gives a nasty impression

7. [+48, -0] Ugh, shut up

8. [+41, -2] I honestly have no idea why anyone thinks Shindong, Leeteuk, or Eunhyuk are funny

9. [+38, -1] Never in my life have I gone through every comment and upvoted it like this ㅋㅋ

10. [+38, -2] Please, anyone but Shindong.. ㅜㅜ

11. [+35, -2] No no no

12. [+33, -0] People call Shindong a variety-dol but I've never once laughed at anything I've seen him do on TV

13. [+32, -5] Well Kyuhyun was originally Heechul's replacement so if anyone's replacing Kyuhyun it should be Heechul.. ㅋ

-