Article: SNSD = communication, femininity, uniqueness, a brand of their own [Soshi 10th anniversary]
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+1,429, -82] I think one of the biggest factors was how their album concepts always fit their age. They debuted with a girly concept with 'Into the New World', then moved on to mature concepts like 'The Boys'. Every album felt like we were watching them grow from girls into women, and they expressed those things well.
2. [+1,270, -97] 10 years now, and I hope to continue to see them in the future
3. [+1,320, -133] As much as rookies have been climbing, SNSD is still a wall... same goes for 2NE1 and the Wonder Girls
4. [+1,084, -74] I'm so grateful to the girls for promising that they'd release an album on their own if they weren't getting one for their 10th anniversary already
5. [+295, -17] Every concept they've released has been fresh, they've never repeated anything and have always challenged themselves, which I think is worthy to note
6. [+278, -16] I became a fan with 'Party' and after looking at all that they've achieved over the years, it put me in bewilderment that a girl group had such an impressive resume as theirs
7. [+283, -19] The power of their fandom both domestic and international... they're the undisputed best girl group. You'll be hard pressed to find a girl group of this level ever again..
8. [+252, -10] I'm not a fan but I find them amazing. As a fellow woman, I feel so proud seeing them perform last after all the male groups during concerts.