Pann: Ajumma drama fans are hopeless
1. [+274, -34] I don't care that they're dating but I've been reading the comments and I'm feeling bad for Jiyeon. People saying stuff like how Lee Dong Gun upgraded to a Mercedes Benz ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't like Jiyeon much myself but she's young and pretty, what does she lack to deserve this hate..
2. [+244, -109] But honestly, isn't Lee Dong Gun trash? How can he go into a public relationship so fast after a break up???? And I honestly think he was already liking Jo Yun Hee while still with Jiyeon... might as well call it cheating.
3. [+186, -35] I feel so bad for Jiyeon, so many comments saying mean nonsensical things about her like how she looks like she'd abuse animals
4. [+133, -3] If Lee Dong Gun was female, he'd be hated on for the rest of his career ㅋㅋㅋ he'd be called a fox for all the public relationships he's been in, how he changes partners with every new drama. The comment section of his new relationship would already be accusing him of cheating on Jiyeon, etc... But that's just how it is in our country ㅋㅋㅋ everyone blames the woman for everything. Lee Dong Gun should be grateful he was born a man ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+87, -8] I don't understand how people are telling Lee Dong Gun that Jo Yun Hee is better than Jiyeon. Worst case scenario, she could be his rebound, and the time it took from break up to new relationship is so short that it's completely disrespectful to Jiyeon anyway. Lee Dong Gun is going about this all sorts of wrong... I don't like Jiyeon either but I feel bad for her this time around.
6. [+87, -1] All the women who've had dating rumors with Lee Dong Gun: Kim Min Jung, Han Ji Hye, Cha Ye Ryun, Jiyeon, Jo Yun Hee ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ a new girlfriend with every new drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+69, -12] Why do I have a feeling that Lee Dong Gun cheated on Jiyeon with Jo Yun Hee ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+49, -1] He basically gets a new girlfriend every time he shoots a new drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ he'd get so much hate if he was a woman
9. [+45, -1] Jiyeon and the rest of T-ara are just getting so much hate, more than they deserve. They get treated like trash in all areas of their career, not just for the bullying scandal. If anything, Jiyeon's the one who's better off because I don't think Lee Dong Gun is the type to ever settle down with a woman. He looks like a player who only seeks sex.
10. [+44, -0] Lee Dong Gun was still dating Jiyeon when he was on 'Happy Together' so I think he 100% was still dating Jiyeon when he got into a some with Jo Yun Hee ㅋㅋㅋ no way he suddenly fell head over heels for her just a week after his break up
11. [+30, -1] Even if you congratulate Lee Dong Gun, you shouldn't be putting down Jiyeon too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jiyeon has nothing to lose. I really hope she isn't reading these comments.
12. [+26, -1] No matter how much more Jo Yun Hee matches him in age or looks, it doesn't change the fact that he's in a rebound relationship or potentially even cheated on Jiyeon in the process but Jiyeon's so hated in Korea that she gets all the hate... I feel so bad for her, I'd want to blow up on the inside.
13. [+26, -3] So isn't the reason they broke up basically because he was cheating with Jo Yun Hee??? Poor Jiyeon ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
14. [+21, -0] I wonder what the reactions would've been if Jiyeon got into a new relationship just two months after break up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
15. [+21, -1] I'm fine with them dating but going into a public relationship just barely a month after news of his break up went out seems a bit wrong
16. [+20, -0] Lee Dong Gun has absolutely no manners. I wonder if they ended on a bad note? Because no way would anyone be so forward with a new public relationship not so long after a break up... Poor Jiyeon... They dated for years and then he gets a new girl just like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ at least keep it private for a while;;