Article: Jung Jun Ha's controversial message to a netizen
Source: YTN via Nate
Netizen: "Jung Jun Ha is so f*cking boring, ugh the ba$tard frustrates me"
Jung Jun Ha: "Your mouth is a dirty rag!!!! You pitiful soul"
1. [+773, -33] Why is what he said controversial? Celebrities are people too, why should they just sit there and take it? Before you try to kill someone with your comments, realize that the same can be done back to you.
2. [+682, -29] That netizen thinks he can get away with it because the person he's attacking is a celebrity ㅋㅋㅋ even if he thinks Jung Jun Ha is boring, there's no reason for him to express it that way. Why should celebrities just take it? No reason to swear at someone just because you find them boring.
3. [+396, -148] Jung Jun Ha sounds like he's going to beat the kid if he ever brings up his past as a pimp ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+37, -5] Aigoo, what does the netizen think he did so good to be screencapping Jung Jun Ha's message to him and sharing it? Just how lowly is he in society that he's trying to get attention online?
5. [+35, -8] Why do netizens get away with hating on celebrities but celebrities can't dish it back? ㅡㅡ They're not Buddha
1. [+611, -20] Anyone can tell that the netizen instigated it by swearing first
2. [+500, -22] I'd respond the same way. An eye for an eye, no?
3. [+485, -19] The netizen's at fault for swearing first... don't make it sound like Jung Jun Ha did something wrong by responding
4. [+34, -3] Celebrities are people... who wouldn't get mad when they're being attacked? It's always losers leaving hate comments... tsk
5. [+31, -2] Not sure what the netizen was thinking by sharing that message. His mouth indeed is as dirty as a rag.