Article: [Direct Interview] Nada, "CEO's credit card expenses were included in our debt... I've lost trust in them"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+565, -11] Definitely shows that you need to listen to both sides
2. [+524, -15] Well the agency's living up to their name Mafia... I knew this would happen, Nada fighting
3. [+408, -15] Nada fighting!!!
4. [+53, -1] Looks like it's Mafia that deserves the hate, not Nada... they're living up to their name
5. [+48, -2] We really need to fix this system where agencies churn out debt from their trainees under the guise of investments and then refuse to pay them until it's paid off... What makes them any different from loan sharks? Contracts like this should be gotten rid of... thinking of groups like AOA makes me feel so sad ㅡㅡ
6. [+42, -1] Looks like they've been a malevolent company all along, spending all the money they want while refusing to pay them because of debt. Agencies really need to stop holding down these lives if they don't have the money to keep them around. Just let them leave if you can't give them the support they need.
7. [+35, -2] Their company really is a Mafia
8. [+30, -0] Nada always seemed like she had a refreshing personality on 'Unpretty'... didn't seem like the type to just be in it for herself
9. [+19, -0] As someone who had their pay delayed for two months at my work, I want to stand on Nada's side... imagine making $0 for 4 years since debut... no wonder she feels burnt out. If they really do have debt, then the company needs to come up with the receipts to show for it... but of course if they did have all that, these misunderstandings would never have occurred.
10. [+15, -0] Hul... well, what can the agency do to retort this -_- If what she's saying is true, they really did mess up
11. [+9, -1] Isn't this also Stephanie's new agency?? I'm pretty sure SM recommended her to Mafia too.. I hope everything's okay with Stephanie
12. [+14, -0] I became her fan with how real she was on 'Unpretty', had no idea she was going through something like this. Hopefully it all gets resolved!!