Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+2,619, -305] This is the worst situation possible... a scandal right before your wedding... he's probably so pissed about that!
2. [+2,215, -215] Didn't he lose weight for the wedding? Did he yoyo it all back?
3. [+2,270, -299] What're you whining about your fans when you were the one who couldn't wave at them when they were waiting outside in the cold?
4. [+1,763, -201] Look at him changing his attitude the minute public sentiment turns against him. He really only sees his fans as ATMs. Some of his longtime fans at least have the heart to say that they shouldn't hate on him on the day of his wedding, they're really saints.
5. [+743, -27] We really need to get rid of this culture of fans buying celebrities luxury gifts like import cars. These stars are already living luxurious lives thanks to their fans, they don't need more.
6. [+588, -15] What I find amazing about Soyul is that she quit Crayon Pop over a panic disorder but then began a job managing Lee Kikwang's soccer club and then somehow seduced Moon Hee Jun into marriage. She's not your average woman, that's for sure.
7. [+634, -40] He's mad now that his cash cows are gone ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+2,411, -133] I don't understand fans who buy celebrities big gifts anyway. And then they go and whine about it when they don't get what they want. Of course he's going to hold concerts to make money, it's how he makes money, what else would he do?
2. [+2,031, -91] This is why fans spending money on idols is all a waste... this isn't just Moon Hee Jun's issue ㅎㅎ A celebrity is someone who is supposed to provide you entertainment, not someone that you're supposed to give gifts to and treat like a god
3. [+1,450, -83] He's getting hate from his own fans, not even netizens anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+120, -16] These ATMs need to face reality. You guys are ATMs, no more and no less ㅋㅋ
5. [+53, -9] I can't believe his fans are causing this mess even on his wedding day ㅋㅋㅋㅋ did he put a gun to your head and try to steal your money or what??? As if any of you are real fans when you turned the one happiest day of his life into the worst day ever ㅋㅋ Why are you spending money on him and then expecting so much in return? Did you spend money on him with the expectation that he should be loyal to you for the rest of his life? ㅎㅎ
1. [+546, -49] Wow... Soyul's only in her mid-twenties and yet gets to have a wedding at the Shilla Hotel..
2. [+519, -29] Soyul just married up
3. [+312, -32] Younger girls are the best
4. [+43, -14] Honestly though... what does she have going for her other than being young..
5. [+34, -1] I seriously want to take a shaver and shave Moon Hee Jun's head bald
1. [+214, -45] The wedding dress is the type that pregnant women wear... a frilly type that covers the waist line...
2. [+133, -18] So she halted Crayon Pop activities over a panic disorder... and now her wedding dress is all loose fitting... and yet she 'denies' that she's pregnant...
3. [+9, -3] I thought for sure she was pregnant, is she not??