Article: [Exclusive] Min Hyo Rin parts ways with JYP... contract expires in March
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+646, -24] Yeah, find a new agency, improve your acting talents, and let's land a good drama or movie
2. [+551, -37] I wonder if she'll sign with YG? YG seems to be signing a lot of actors lately, and since her boyfriend should be enlisting soon, it's probably in their best interest
3. [+392, -15] Looks like JYP isn't renewing much contracts these days
4. [+37, -3] Eh... I don't think she's an actor that companies are going to be fighting over... She really can't act...
5. [+28, -6] I thought her career would blow up after 'Sunny' but she didn't...
6. [+26, -0] Her voice tone just isn't mean for acting. She doesn't have a hit drama, and no movies other than 'Sunny'... can she really be called an actor at this point?
7. [+21, -3] She's pretty but something about her look is outdated. And voice is so important for an actor and hers is.. a bit...
8. [+20, -2] I bet JYP's trying to all in their money on renewing Suzy right now. Not like Min Hyo Rin made them any money anyway.
9. [+17, -4] She's probably headed off to YG thanks to her boyfriend, kyah
10. [+16, -1] JYP really supported her well but she wasn't special enough to shine in any of it
1. [+10,334, -247] Hul, she matched JYP though ㅜㅜ I wonder if she's going to YG....
2. [+9,273, -182] Probably because JYP has poor support for actors? Park Jin Young personally seemed to adore her~ hopefully it's a supportive break up for both parties!
3. [+6,708, -443] No wonder she's leaving since JYP hasn't been able to land her a proper drama or movie yet
4. [+3,713, -199] Probably better for her to leave
5. [+1,160, -20] It's been 11 years since her debut and she has no famous work to her name other than 'Sunny'. She's more famous for being Taeyang's girlfriend.
6. [+1,071, -92] It's not that JYP didn't do enough for her, it's that she has no talent or skill other than her pretty face... And it's not like 'Sunny' was a hit solely because of her. She's like the Goo Hara of the singing industry. No talent but a pretty face that people like seeing...
7. [+928, -90] Park Jin Young: All we need is Suzy...
8. [+909, -100] Park Jin Young seems to be cool about letting people go. He's a good person but his management skills are debatable. Still, there's no CEO like him in the industry I'm sure.
9. [+683, -33] No point for an actor to stay in JYP... might as well transfer to a company with more actors.