Article: 'Hello' Lee Michelle, "Dieting is my concern... I can do 200 pull-ups"
Source: X Sports news via Nate
1. [+587, -32] Losing weight's another issue... but she looks way too masculine now
2. [+335, -97] She looks like Machoke... please go back in my pokeball
3. [+24, -6] Dieting is 90% what you eat and 10% exercise. A lot of foreign studies have shown that exercise doesn't necessarily correlate to weight loss. Fortunately, at least she's putting in effort unlike some people. Fighting to Lee Michelle, you're a good singer and rapper.
4. [+13, -7] If you want to lose weight, you need to do cardio, not muscle ㅡㅡ she looks like Tyson's son
5. [+11, -0] Who did this to this nuna's hair?
6. [+10, -1] I recommend getting a personal trainer... you drop a ton of weight
7. [+9, -0] I can only do one pull-up, I'm jealous ㅋ
8. [+9, -0] If she can do 200 pull-ups, she should be more built than Bruce Lee, what kind of pull-ups are she even doing?
9. [+8, -0] Pull-ups aren't for dieting, it's for building muscle
10. [+8, -1] I like that she's promoting more now ㅎㅎ I've been a fan since 'K-Pop Star'
Article: 'Hello' Lee Michelle, "My friend's parents told me I was dirty" confesses to pain
Source: SpoTV News via Nate
1. [+1,112, -13] There way too many illogical people. I hope they realize that their own mouth is dirty for saying such dirty things.. tsk tsk
2. [+916, -18] Too many crazy people
3. [+740, -21] You should never hurt someone like that...
4. [+21, -2] Just consider your friend's parents as a dirty piece of rag
5. [+14, -2] I remember when I was younger, my friend's grandma told me to leave because I smelled... ㅠㅠ when really it was because my own grandma was sick at home and the smell of her medicine was on my clothes.. but wounds like that stick with you for life ㅠㅠㅠ
6. [+13, -1] I don't know how adults think they can talk to children like this... shows that age is but a number when your mentality is so immature
7. [+10, -1] What a dumb mom
8. [+10, -2] Her dumb brain is dirtier... such crazy parents
9. [+7, -0] Stuff like this can get out of hand. I have a darker skin tone than most.. ㅋㅋ and I was bullied in elementary school for it ㅋㅋㅋ the skin color discrimination is real ㅠ and it still hurts me to this day and I feel sensitive when someone tells me my skin is dark. People need to watch what they say...
10. [+6, -0] When people say stuff like this, I just look at them all sad like "you dumb fool"...