Article: [Exclusive] Lee Hongki and Han Boreum break up after 3 months of dating... confesses while drunk
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+648, -18] He's going to wake up in the morning and kick his blankets after realizing what he said drunk
2. [+521, -18] Three months? Isn't that totally the honeymoon period? Looks like it totally cooled off for them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+414, -19] Why even bother going public at that point..
4. [+42, -9] Didn't even know they were dating. Doubt anyone cared other than some of his fans..
5. [+19, -9] I've noticed there's a type of men who get tired of dating a woman after the three month mark. Well, nothing you can do about losing interest in someone. Might as well date who you can before you get married.
6. [+17, -2] Sounds like the woman dumped him then. I wish people would stop automatically assuming that it's always the men doing the dumping in relationships, that notion is so outdated ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hongki obviously looks like he's still not over her since he's talking about it on SNS
7. [+12, -2] Found out today they were dating at all
8. [+10, -2] I knew they'd break up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Article: Lee Hongki and Han Boreum confirm break up "Naturally grew apart"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+272, -9] Didn't know they were dating..
2. [+209, -7] Felt like I saw an article about them bowling just yesterday ㅠ
3. [+166 -67] So it was a "hit it and quit it"
4. [+46, -6] Seriously hate it when people call relationships a "hit it and quit it". I'm sure the woman enjoyed her time in the relationship, why talk as if she's the only one who lost something now that it's over? Physical interaction isn't the only thing that happens in a relationship.
5. [+32, -1] It's really hard to grow apart at the three month mark though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+26, -4] They only dated for three months? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just a brush in the wind, that's what they were
7. [+20, -1] How many has he hit it and quit it already
8. [+11, -5] Well he probably couldn't be satisfied after dating Shinozaki... the power of G cups
9. [+11, -1] Well that was fast. Looks like one of them is going to have to quit bowling as a hobby then.
10. [+9, -0] His relationships never last long