KARD shows promise as new co-ed debut



Article: KARD brings something new to the table as a co-ed group

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+1,003, -41] DSP can't do their jobs though... They're pretty much on their own, and if they're not careful, they'll end up like that group Co-Ed

2. [+860, -27] I wonder how good their actual debut song will be because their pre-debut project is already so good... I'm really looking forward to it, please don't disappoint us, DSP!

3. [+610, -25] I love the song!!!! Oh Nana and Don't Recall are both my tastes

4. [+502, -23] Co-ed groups are definitely different and fresh... but I still find it hard to get used to...

5. [+408, -17] Their new song is better than Oh Nana ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+111, -6] Oh Nana and Don't Recall are both so good, even the choreography, why won't they promote it ㅠㅠ If they promote it on music shows, they'll be so popular. International reactions have been great, their MV views are going up... I'm going to be so mad if they release all these good songs for the pre-debut and then come out with some TroubleMaker concept for their actual debut

7. [+94, -3] They have some great songs. I think the public will warm up to them if they put out consistent albums and get the right support.

8. [+87, -2] I'll be mad if they put out a bad song for their debut when they've had all these great songs for their pre-debut -.-;;;;

9. [+73, -4] They need more support... they have good songs

10. [+72, -5] I love their songs... DSP finally did something right. Co-ed groups are still fresh in concept and they have both the good songs and the talent to back it up

-