Article: 2PM Jun. K injures himself at concert, sent to hospital
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+2,204, -59] This is such a huge accident, JYP really needs to give proper feedback on his conditionand how it happened
2. [+1,773, -40] I was so surprised when I saw it on Twitter, is JYP serious right now by demanding that fans don't leak it outside the concert?
3. [+1,387, -29] I wish him a speedy recovery
4. [+1,306, -45] Please be okay ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ JYP needs to apologize for putting him up there without any safety equipment, please give feedback..
5. [+1,081, -20] Praying for a swift recovery
6. [+369, -6] He was standing between two lifts but the lifts began to move and then he fell ㅜㅜㅜㅜ how in the world is this possible ㅜㅜㅜㅜ and it's not even his own fault either ㅜㅜ
7. [+360, -7] He fell because of a JYP staff's mistake, please don't talk as if he fell on his own
8. [+347, -3] As a fan who was there, I know that it was the staff's fault that caused the accident and it's upsetting that JYP is not apologizing and demanding that fans don't talk about it outside of the concert. The members must already be in such shock and yet JYP is making them apologize for everything. I am so angered and upset.
9. [+342, -11] I heard his fall was about the height of a second floor apartment. The staff better take responsibility for not checking the safety equipment. I hope he's not too hurt ㅠㅠ...
10. [+311, -4] The staff didn't even check if the artist was on the stage before moving the equipment and then just dropped him ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Article: Jun. K, "Right elbow and ring finger fractured, we are looking over the situation"
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+107, -7] Why is JYP trying to keep fans quiet while making it seem like it's Jun. K's fault? He fell from a moving car that is operated by a staff, not automatic... How can you do this to your own artist?
2. [+83, -5] And I'm sure JYP knows that this isn't the first accident where a member fell from the stage. When Wooyoung fell, he wasn't that severely hurt so JYP was able to brush it under the table and get away with it but fans aren't going to hold back this time. I still remember all the security guards screaming at the fans to not talk about it outside of the concert and JYP putting out a ridiculous official statement blaming Jun. K for the entire ordeal. JYP, you are trash.
3. [+9, -2] JYP is poop as always
4. [+9, -3] Find strength, Jun. K