Article: [Exclusive] T-ara Jiyeon puts temporary halt on solo album release... release postponed, why?
Source: Star news via Naver
1. [+1,008, -50] This is one of Kwang Soo's tactics, try to get as much attention as possible before finally releasing it
2. [+900, -69] No one even knew she was coming out with a solo...
3. [+752, -55] Sorry but I don't think anyone even knew?
4. [+643, -46] Kwang Soo is back with the baits ㅋㅋ
5. [+603, -79] "Her title track '1 Minute 1 Second' earned a lot of attention" ??? Are you insane? Pretty sure that was a total flop... you journalists are so trash
6. [+77, -4] Probably just wants to release it when there isn't so much noise going around
7. [+93, -13] Kwang Soo's marketing tactics are so outdated and easy to see through ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
8. [+69, -10] I can already predict what's going to happen. Kwang Soo's going to put out a T-ara album instead and have them give tearful interviews at their showcase.
9. [+63, -11] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kwang Soo testing the waters again..
10. [+63, -16] T-ara's just a has-been group now. Just because they're doing well in China doesn't mean they're viable at all in Korea still. The market's been completely revamped with new girl groups. Or are they trying to come back now that the Chinese market is tougher?
1. [+101, -19] Is she a good singer? A good dancer? Is she sexy? Pretty? She's no class to be a solo...
2. [+79, -13] Probably just gave up because she knows she's not worthy of a solo
3. [+63, -12] Or they just realized that they won't be making any money off of hating on Hwayoung and all
4. [+7, -0] It's not only the bullying scandal that should've ended her career, she had that whole webcam scandal too
5. [+7, -1] Isn't the whole reason T-ara has antis because the members individually have a lot of scandals aside from the bullying scandal? Even with the truth behind the bullying scandal being uncovered, it doesn't make their image clean again